Here you’ll find all the latest news from Otto-Eldred Elementary School—everything from important notifications to fun articles and upcoming event details. Check back often!
Retired first grade teacher Ann Palmer initiated a program called Ann’s Attic. She started a fund to provide clothing and other essential items for our students. It was her wish that students have things provided for them as needed. We invite you to read more about Ann’s Attic. Children grow so fast, so why not help each other out?
Currently Ann's Attic has the following items available:
- Boys - several size 8 and 12 jeans, various sizes brand name long and short sleeve shirts, Steelers fleece size 10/12, size 4 1/2 and 7 winter boots.
- Girls - size 8 and 10 jeans, size 8 leggings, two pair fleece pajamas size 10/12, various size shirts
- Winter - various sizes of coats, hats, gloves and scarves.
The Peer Helpers visited the elementary school in honor of Red Ribbon Week on October 29. During this time, they visited classrooms and taught various lessons on making healthy decisions and Red Ribbon Week. In addition, they had a poster contest for each grade with the following winners who received t-shirts made by Team Minard:
- Kindergarten: Tyson Silsby, MaCaibe Splain, Paizlee Olmstead
- 1st grade: Alex Schneider, Camryn Windsor, Konner Shay
- 2nd grade: Jonnie Merry, Gracyi Quinn, Riley Styles
- 3rd grade: Austin Rogers, Brooklinn Marrone, Abigail Yingling
- 4th grade: Remy McDivitt, Kylie Irons, Ayvah Studigl
- 5th grade: Ayla VanScoter, MaKenna Irons, Eleanor Bennett, Michael Sheeler
- 6th grade: Julia Rosenswie, Alexis Prince
We need your help! Otto-Eldred Elementary School is trying to win a visit from the Weather Machine. We need everyone to vote! Please visit Andy Parker's Weather Machine website to cast your vote. Let's see if we can win this contest!
Please visit our Wellness page to access information and upcoming events on health and wellness in the Otto-Eldred School District.