Frequently Asked Questions
To answer some of your questions as quickly as possible, we’ve compiled a list of those most frequently asked by Otto-Eldred Elementary parents. Be sure to read more throughout this website and in our student handbook so that you’re well-informed and prepared to support your child through a successful educational journey.
How do I register my child for school?
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child's immunization records
- Proof of residency
See our Registration page for more information.
Is there a bus service available?
Please refer to our Transportation page for bus schedules and details.
What should I do if my child must be absent?
When do report cards come out?
We issue report cards on a nine-week basis, four times a year. Back to Top
What is the dress code for Otto-Eldred Elementary?
- Extremely long or extremely short skirts
- Extremely tight clothing, including Spandex leggings
- Sheer or low-cut blouses or shirts
- Tank tops or spaghetti-strap tops
- Short shorts or boxer shorts
- Sleeveless or midriff shirts
- Shorts that do not pass the "fingertip-length" test
- Clothing with offensive or inappropriate symbols, sayings, or advertising
- Open-toed shoes
We reserve the right to determine whether a student's clothing is appropriate for school. For more details regarding our dress code, please review the student handbook.
What will happen if my child becomes ill while at school?